Game of Thrones the Targaryen Conquest
Experienced: The Character is older than most starting characters, at character creation they can swap one of their starting attributes for 4 Bonus Points that can only be spent in Abilities. This can be done up to 3 times.
- Barbarian, 3 points- Character has no dots in Academics or Etiquette, and can never get them.
*Sterile- 1 point for commoners, 2 points for nobles- Character is sterile.
- Child- 5 points, character begins with 5/4/3, and 10/6/3 in abilities. Cannot have any Dots higher than two without bonus points.
- Enemy 1-5
- Wanted: 1-5
- Ward: 1-5
- Unlucky 1-5
- Sickly: 3 points- Double all healing times.
- Dark Secret 1, 3, or 5: 1= an annoying or embarrassing secret that will cause public humiliation. 3= Serious Social Consequences, a blatantly criminal act, being a bastard… 5= a fatal secret, high treason, etc.
- Oathbound 1, 3, 5, 8. 1- Minor Oath= Never accept candy from a man in an orange mask. 3 Moderate oath= Never Eat Pork, No Sex Outside of Marriage, pray 5 times a day at specific times. 5 Major Oath= Remain completely celibate, never cut your hair, never wield a weapon. 8 Legendary Oath= Embrace total pacifism, never bathe, partake no sustenance beyond rice or water, meditate for 6 hours a day.